Las Terrenas is a place with wonderful energy. A paradise full of wellness. Healing beaches, jungles that clean the air, its waterfalls. This place is conducive to healing and connecting with your spiritual self.
If you are attracted to wellness and well-being, these are the activities you can do when you arrive in Las Terrenas.
Let’s start with YOGA!
You can find very good yoga teachers from all over the world and classes in several languages.
- Annett Kovacs : she teaches very good Pilates , tai Chi and yoga mix classes, massages and cooking classes.
- Ana Fernandez
- And me 😛
Yoga Villa is a center for retreats, workshops and yoga classes that you can also find in AirBnB.
Let’s talk about massages.
Here you will find many massage options, from massages on the beach to many spas and massages inside hotels.
My favorite masseuses are:
- Marie Elodie
- Anett Kovacs
- Lesanka Horalka
Spas you can find:
- Fitlife Spa
- Alisei SpaHammam Kef
If you are interested in Chinese medicine, energy healing, Reiki acupuncture and other emotional therapies.
Here are some contacts:
- Ayala (Spain) – Reiki & Cacao
- Yoann Charlier (France) – Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Georgina Celeste Argentina Biodanza and Cacao
- Madelon Wood -Reiki
- Carine Gely (France) – Light Therapy
- Ondina Sosa (Dom. Rep) – Feminine Energy Healing, Cacao Ceremonies, Womens Circles
These are the people I know who do good work. I am sure that you will be reborn in this paradise. There are no excuses not to treat yourself to healthy activities. Happy experience on the ground!